[SatNews] After many years spent developing its rocket, SpaceX launched its first GEO satellites and proved its upgraded Falcon 9 v1.1 with three launches within a few months.
At the same time, other challengers such as United Launch Alliance are re-entering the commercial market. This is no surprise for incumbents such as Arianespace, ILS and Sea Launch who are already gearing up to prevail in this extremely competitive environment. Commercial GEO SATCOMs also have a widening choice of economically viable technical options, from increasing use of electric propulsion to a renewed focus on flexibility choices, to be fitted on an evolving portfolio of platforms. New technologies, new markets, new entrants and HTS capacity are all serving to push the satellite manufacturing market forward.
Join NSR for a FREE webinar that will help attendees navigate through the trends in supply and demand of the satellite manufacturing and launch markets.
- Satellite Manufacturing and Launching: The Dawn of a New Era
- Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- Time: 10:00 to 11:15 a.m., EST
In these changing times, this webinar will:
- Provide a clear and up-to-date picture of the launch services providers competitive landscape
- Describe and assess the impact of satellite manufacturing trends
- Present the demand trends for launch services over the next 10 years
- Give insights and analysis into how launch services providers will be impacted by satellite manufacturing choices
This FREE webinar will offer NSR’s latest assessment of the satellite manufacturing and launch services market and will provide a clear, bottom-line analysis of the current and future state of the sector.
To register for this webinar, access this direct infolink.