[SatNews] The NovelSat team will be presenting their solutions in Singapore during CommunicAsia2014 and BroadcastAsia 2014, from the 17th to the 20th of June.
NovelSat's international and local management will be on hand to answer questions and to show how to obtain more out of your satellite communications. NovelSat satellite communication gear delivers reliable, secure satellite transmission for a wide range of broadcast and data communication applications.
Products on display will include...
- NovelSat NS3-based modulator (NS1000), demodulator (NS2000) and Modem (NS3000, which) typically deliver 40 percent more capacity, as compared with DVB-S2 equipment, with Eenhanced resilience against jamming and interference, phase noise and weather fluctuation (ACM , AUPC)
NovelSat provides solutions for some the world's largest broadcasters and data communications companies and for many local service providers, DSNG operators and teleports. Schedule a meeting with us in Singapore to learn more about solutions for Broadcasting, DSNGs and Data Communication:
Broadcasting & DSNG
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S2 with 5% ROF in addition to NovelSat NS3 support. The DVB-S2 backward-compatible alternative to the new DVB-S2X standard providing very similar performance for Contribution, Distribution and DTH
- NovelSat FreeBand, a new solution for DSNGs that gives broadcasters free satellite bandwidth for video contribution
- Multi-camera transmission and remote control with Wi-Fi connection for DSNGs, using a single carrier, on a single modem
- NovelSat Sky-Fi turns the DSNG into the first portable satellite-based wireless Internet access solution
- Using the Uplink channel for bi-directional video and data
- Combining Video and IP data into a single stream
- NovelSat NS3000 satellite modem for unmatched scalability, delivering from 50Kbps to 850Mbps on a single modem
- NovelSat DUET band reuse technology enables use of the same bandwidth for both uplink and downlink for full duplex data transmission
- NovelSat NS3 and NovelSat DUET combined deliver capacity boost of over 150%
- Enhanced security
- Space based cellular backhaul, IP trunking, remote links and other IP Data Communication Solutions at terrestrial prices
To learn more about the company's products, please visit.