[SatNews] Matrox® Video and Matrox Graphics Inc. will be sharing booth SL5019 at the 2014 NAB Show (Las Vegas, April 7-10)—Matrox Video will showcase video streaming and recording appliances, live production streaming systems, 4K video monitoring cards, multiviewers, scan converters and developer products—Matrox Graphics Inc. will present KVM extension solutions and H.264 encoders/decoders.
- Matrox Monarch HD—Video Streaming and Recording Appliance: Matrox Monarch™ HD is a small, easy-to-use H.264 encoder designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record a mastering-quality version for post-event editing. Priced at just $995 US, it provides these two independent modes in an integrated unit. From any HDMI input source such as a camera or switcher, Matrox Monarch HD generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP or RTMP protocol. While encoding the video at bitrates suitable for live streaming, Matrox Monarch HD simultaneously records a high-quality MP4 or MOV file to an SD card, a USB drive, or a network-mapped drive. Matrox Monarch HD is remotely controlled using any computer or mobile device with a web browser.
- Matrox VS4—Live Production Streaming System: Matrox VS4™ is a quad HD capture and ISO recording card for Telestream Wirecast for Windows live production streaming software. In a single PCIe slot, Matrox VS4 provides up to four independent HD inputs with up to eight embedded audio channels per source. It not only sends video feeds to Wirecast for streaming, it simultaneously provides ISO recording of all the original video and audio feeds to disk — ready for post-event editing.
- VS4Recorder—Multi-Camera Recording App: VS4Recorder™ is a new standalone multi-camera recording app bundled with Matrox VS4 quad HD capture cards at no additional cost. VS4Recorder gives live event producers complete independent control over capture of the four inputs connected to the VS4 to create files for use with popular editing apps from Adobe, Apple and Avid and for archiving. AVI files can be created using the high-quality Matrox MPEG 2 I-Frame codec. MOV QuickTime files can be created using DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO HD.
- Matrox Mojito 4K—4K Video Monitoring Card: Matrox Mojito™ 4K is a quad 3G-SDI, 4K video card for use with Adobe Creative Cloud professional video editing tools on Windows platforms. It provides 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering and enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60). Users can ingest, edit, render and export in full 4K.
- Matrox MicroQuad—Multiviewer: Matrox MicroQuad™ is a four-channel SDI-to-HDMI multiviewer for 3G/HD/SD at a breakthrough price. It lets broadcasters and A/V professionals use an affordable HDMI display to view up to four SDI video signals and show or hide labels and VU meters. Its powerful 10-bit scaling engine and advanced filtering algorithms ensure a crisp, artifact-free monitoring experience. MicroQuad can be controlled using buttons on the unit itself or from a distance using a Windows-based app.
- Matrox Convert DVI Plus —Scan Converter: Matrox Convert™ DVI Plus is a cost-effective, genlockable HD-SDI scan converter that lets broadcasters easily and economically incorporate content from computers, iPads and iPhones into broadcast programs. It is ideal for creating broadcast-quality video from computer applications such as Skype, YouTube, Google Earth, FaceTime, ProPresenter, PowerPoint and web browsers. The region-of-interest feature lets the user define any region of any size from the computer display and output just that content at the required broadcast resolution. If the selected area doesn’t match the output resolution, Matrox Convert DVI Plus provides horizontal and vertical upscaling and downscaling. The unit can be genlocked to an SD analog black burst (bi-level) or HD tri-level genlock source. Proc amp controls on the output let the user adjust the hue, chroma, saturation, and brightness levels. In addition, Matrox Convert DVI Plus can be used to drive projectors and large displays at live events.
- Matrox DSX — Developer Products: Matrox DSX™ Developer Products combine a full range of multi-channel SD/HD/4K I/O hardware with the feature-rich SDK and unlimited engineering support that let OEMs create advanced channel-in-a-box, video server, broadcast graphics and live streaming equipment. In addition to hardware that provides 24/7 reliability in even the most demanding environments, the Matrox DSX platforms provide advanced ancillary data handling for VANC and HANC, a constantly expanding selection of codecs (DVCPRO HD, MPEG-2, XDCAM HD AVC-Intra, H.264, Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, PitchBlue, and more), extensive file format support (GXF, MXF, MOV, AVI, MPG, MP4, and more) and powerful tools for quick app development.
- Matrox Maevex 5100 Series — AV-over-IP H.264 Encoders/Decoders: Matrox Maevex™ 5100 Series delivers excellent streaming quality at a fraction of the price of traditional encode/decode systems. Maevex AV-over-IP solutions enable the extension of Full HD quality 1080p60 video and audio over standard IP networks with unicast and multicast support for digital signage, collaborative video walls, and many other applications. Bitrates are user definable between 100Kbps and 25Mbps allowing for multiple streams on both 100Mb and 1000Mb standard networks. Maevex H.264 encoders even allow for software-based decoding on non-Maevex devices. Maevex encoders can also function in record mode allowing Full 1080p60 MP4 files to record to NAS or network shared drives for storage of sensitive and important AV data. Maevex units come bundled with Matrox PowerStream™ software, allowing for easy remote management of Maevex devices and functionality.
Matrox Avio F125 — KVM Extender: Matrox Avio™ KVM extenders provide broadcast and post production facilities with the critical system performance required for their remote computing applications. A transmitter/receiver pair extends two uncompressed HD or one uncompressed 4K or 4K Ultra HD video, keyboard, mouse, USB 2.0 and stereo analog audio from the host system up to 6.2 mi (10 km) via a duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable. Creative professionals benefit from fast graphics and smooth HD and 4K Ultra HD video — without frame drops, color degradation or added latency — while high-end editing/rendering computers remain centralized in a secured machine room.
For further information regarding Matrox Video, access this direct infosite link.
For further information regarding Matrox Graphics, access this direct infosite.