British military satellite communications experts are set to present at the 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference in London from November to 8, 2018.
SMi’s 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference promises to provide delegates with the opportunity to hear from all branches of the new British military satellite communications capability. As SKYNET 6 begins to come into place, Global MilSatCom is set to provide key updates from an unrivaled gathering of military, government and industry experts equipped to discuss procurement, the future of UK SATCOM, the science and technology perspectives, maintaining satellite integrity, industry growth, and much more.
Featured highlights include:
- A strategic overview of procurement and vision for the future of UK SATCOM from the UK Minister for Defence Procurement: Mr. Guto Bebb MP, Minister for Defence Procurement, British Government*
- How end users exploit satellite systems within cross domain operations, from Joint Forces Command, Captain David Moody, SATCOM & Strategic Networks, UK MoD
- Science and technology perspectives on future space research and development from Dr. Michael O’Callaghan, Space Program Manager, Dstl
- How to maintain robust and resilient communications in degraded environments from Mr. Nick Ayling, Cyber and Space Policy, UK MoD
- Developing UK launch capability vision for industry growth from Mr Mike Rudd, Head of Telecommunications Strategy, UK Space Agency
The three-day conference will provide delegates with the exclusive opportunity to network and meet with these expert speakers, along with a delegation of SKYNET 6 team members, who have confirmed their attendance at this year's event. In addition, a brand-new focus day taking place on November 5th; ‘Small Satellites and Disruptive Space Technology Focus Day’, will include presentations from new innovative companies, such as Surrey Satellite Technology (SST), the industry lead on Carbonite-2, a new demonstrator satellite, now on orbit and offering sovereign, full-motion color video from space for the RAF for the first time.
Register by the June 29 to receive a £200 discount on your booking. Register and download exclusive event content and view the latest agenda at: www.globalmilsatcom.com/vueliopr