Mercury Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY) will join elite members of the US defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers at the Sea-Air-Space Exposition, the largest maritime exposition in the US.
The exposition will be held at the Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, from May 16 to 18.
Mercury will showcase at booth #1921 the company's innovative electronic systems for radar, EW and SIGINT, including:
- OpenRFM™—an open architecture paradigm ideal for EW systems
- Server-class processing solutions that bring cloud technologies to the tactical edge
- A light-weight SIGINT solution with direction finding capabilities for UAVs
- DRFM-based systems for EW protection
- Secure storage and memory solutions all made in America from a trusted supply chain