[SatNews] VSAT Latin America 2015 has announced the events growing list of confirmed speakers for the event, which will run from July 1 - 2, at the AmCham Business Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Confirmed speakers confirmed include:
- Marzio Laurenti, President, Telespazio Brasil
- Hugo Miguel, COO & CTO, Tesacom
- Mauricio Segovia, CEO, Axesat
- Jorge Villarreal, CEO, Elara Communications
- Fernando Alonso, CEO, CiBERALL
- Keith Sonnet, CEO, Computer Aid International
- Plus many more .... click here
Back for its third year, VSAT Latin America 2015 is set to be the most progressive event yet presented, with the latest topics within VSAT Latin America market and beyond all to be discussed. With speaking slots rapidly filling up, this is your last opportunity to be included in the printed conference brochure. Submit your speaking proposal by contacting Mark Callender.
Topics to be discussed include...
- Is there a New Ecosystem Developing in LATAM?
- Creating Sustainable Business Models
- Defending the Future of C-band
- Specific Market Applications: Where is the Opportunity?
- Growth of VSAT mobility in LATAM
- Vertical Market Segments: Oil & Gas & Cellular backhaul
- Satellite Interference
To preregister, please visit http://latinamerica.vsatevent.com/pre-register-2015/