[SatNews] Measurement challenges are increasingly complex and the technologies you work with are changing rapidly, whether you are working in aerospace/defense, communications, or consumer electronics.
To overcome these challenges, you need a strong foundation in basic measurement techniques. Agilent Technologies is now offering a complimentary DVD taht covers a wide variety of topics applicable to hardware, firmware, test-system and system-integration engineers in R&D and manufacturing. From design simulation, to digital and RF/uW measurement techniques, the information in this disc will help you be more efficient and effective.
Here's a sample of the DVD's inclusions...
- Analyze Agile or Elusive Signals Using Real-Time Measurement and Triggering
- DC Power Supply Fundamentals to Get the Most Out of Your Applications
- Digitizer Fundamentals: Design Considerations to Achieve Superior Measurements
- Network Analysis Back to Basics
- Signal Analyzer Fundamentals and New Applications
- Signal Generator Fundamentals and New Applications
- Three Steps to Successful Modulation Analysis
- And more
The DVD also contains a library of popular application notes and links to other reference material.