Modular Devices, Inc. (MDI) a global supplier in DC-DC Converter technology for high reliability applications, rings in the New Year and their 45th Anniversary with their all-new 3700 Basic Building Block converter series.
The series features...
- Drop-in replacement of popular competitor models allows easy incorporation into existing or new system designs.
- Specifically designed for demanding military and aerospace applications where best value is critical.
- Higher Efficiency and Power compared to competitors’ products
- No External components required
- Fully Isolated design
- Magnetic feedback (No Optocouplers)
- Input Ripple Current Inductor
- Output Common Mode Spike Filter
- Inhibit-Not Function
- Power on Soft Start
- Short Circuit Protection
- Choice of PCB or Chassis mount packages.
- Various Grade/screening levels available to suit any reliability requirements.
- EMI filters to meet MIL-STD-461 and other requirements.
MDI continues to drive product innovation and development that make power component integration for power systems engineers and systems designers easier, faster and more reliable. To download the complete data sheet, please visit MDI's website.