[SatNews] Obtain your free, 2015 Back to Basics DVD from Keysight Technologies that's loaded with dozens of new engineering resources for modern measurement fundamentals.
Measurement challenges are increasingly complex and the technologies are changing rapidly. The 2015 Back to Basics DVD includes more than 50 new application notes as well as webcasts and videos that cover a wide variety of modern measurement topics from design simulation to digital and modular instrumentation.
This list is just a sampling of what's new and updated for 2015:
- 10 Oscilloscope Innovations You Really Want
- Fundamentals of RF Design
- Network Analysis Fundamentals
- Spectrum Analysis Fundamentals
- Signal Generation Fundamentals
- Why Calibrate? What is Calibration?
- ABC's of Arbitrary Waveform Generation
- 8 Hints for Making Better Digital Multimeter Measurements
- Test-System Development Guide Computer I/O Considerations
- Solutions for Measuring Permittivity and Permeability w/LCR Meters & Impedance Analyzers
- PXI Interoperability – How to Make PXI-based Test Work for You
- Why Complex Modulated Optical Signals?
- 10 Practical Tips you Need to Know About Your Power Products
- USB Coaxial Switches for RF & Microwave Test and Measurement Applications
- And more!
Don't miss out. Order your DVD while supplies last at this direct infopage.