[SatNews] Two new Gefen ToolBox Matrix Switchers for HDMI 4Kx2K help build a 4K infrastructure, just in time for new Ultra HD displays and the increasing availability of UHD content.
The 4x4 Matrix for HDMI 4Kx2K routes four sources to any combination of four displays and supports 3DTV pass-through. The 6x2 Matrix for HDMI 4Kx2K routes six sources to two independent displays. Backward compatibility with 1080p full HD resolutions makes both solutions a useful addition to an existing or new HDn system geared for immediate deployment and future Ultra HD compatibility.
Gefen Fast Switching Technology significantly improves the lengthy HDCP authentication process. HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are delivered with video.
- Routes four Ultra Hi-Def sources to four Ultra HD displays
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) and 1080p Full HD
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Push button controls for Routing, FST Modes, Audio, and EDID management
- FST Technology speeds up HDCP authentication process
- Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control using a computer or automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- Field-upgradeable firmware via Mini-USB and IP ports
- Locking Power Supply
- Available in Black or White
Gefen's infosite is located at