[Satnews] Comtech Xicom Technology's latest innovations in high power SATCOM amplifiers will be on display in booth 1401 at Satellite 2016 in Washington DC, March 8-10.
From gateways to tactical military, from ground to airborne, Xicom offers the world's broadest array of SATCOM TWTA and SSPA products including:
· Smallest, lightest 20W linear Ku-band hermetic SSPA for
· Most compact, efficient 20W linear X-band BUC available for
· Ultra low leakage X-band BUCs supporting multi-carrier low PIM
· Most efficient Ku-band 400W and 750W peak TWTAs available
· SuperPower™ TWTAs with the highest power and greatest
· Continuous Power Systems (CPS) for high output RF power with no
· SuperCool™ liquid cooling technology available in all high
At Satellite, the company will be demonstrating and showcasing their new SuperCool technology that integrates customized baseplate cooling channels and plug-n-play, drip-free connectors to ensure no leakage or mess on electronics or in hub. Its many practical advantages over traditional air-cooled amplifiers for C-, X-, Ku-, Ka- and DBS-band uplinks include:
· reduced hub heat load
· more compact, flexible installation
· no hub ducting or high-maintenance, low-reliability air conditioner
· no fin or fan maintenance on hub HPAs
· constant temperature for gain stability and higher reliability
· elimination of HPA fan noise
For further information, please download the PDF Data Sheet at this direct link.
In addition to all of this great technology and cutting edge products, Xicom has the engineering strength to develop solutions any client's toughest problems. Xicom looks forward to talking with attendees at the show.