[SatNews] Following a period of sustained growth, GLOBECAST AUSTRALIA has undertaken a strategic review of its management team to best effect a structure for continued efficiency and innovation.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Simon Farnsworth, the following positions will comprise the senior tier of the business.
- Christine Holman has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer & Commercial Director. Christine brings a strong commercial acumen to the business, as well as a deep understanding of finance.
- Greg Littrich has been appointed to the newly created position of Director of Field Operations responsible for Satellite News Gathering and Globecam™.
- Paul Suters continues as the Director of Engineering and Operations and assumes responsibility for the company’s IT function.
- Peter Smart will continue as an advisor to the Chief Executive Officer.
- John Graham has been appointed as Commercial Manager, based in Melbourne, and responsible for driving sales growth, domestically and globally for GLOBECAST AUSTRALIA’s internationally recognised Globecam™ brand. John commenced with GLOBECAST AUSTRALIA on Wednesday 27 November 2013.
As a result of this restructure, the role of Business Development Director has been made redundant, and, as such, Peter Doueihi has left the company.
In announcing the re-structure, Chief Executive Officer Simon Farnsworth said, “This new management structure recognises the talents of a very strong team allowing Globecast Australia to be at the forefront of broadcast technical innovation, delivery and efficiency.”
The Globecast infosite is available for additional information at: http://www.globecast.com.au/