[SatNews] Sencore is introducing new HEVC based monitoring, analysis and video delivery solutions to help you leverage increased efficiency of the new HEVC compression standard to lower operating costs and add new services at CCW 2014 on booth 732.
Featured products include...
Acquisition, IP Gateway and Digital Turnaround Solutions
Multi-channel, High-Density Receiving, Decoding & TS Processing System
- AG 5800, AG 4400, AG 2600
- Provides up to 10 channels of space and power efficient decoding and transport stream processing in a 2RU chassis. All cards include options for ASI inputs, MPEG-over-IP interfaces, Satellite inputs, BISS, and DVB-CI descrambling.
- The AG 5800 Contribution Decoder Card with 4:2:2 10-bit decoding is perfect for receiving multiple feeds from large outdoor events and remote newsgathering teams.
- The AG 4400 Distribution Decoder Card provides a low-cost-per-channel solution for HD/SD 4:2:0 decoding for distribution monitoring and re-encoding applications.
- The AG 2600 Receiver/Processor Card includes advanced PID/service filtering and descrambling capabilities for multichannel digital turnaround and IP gateway applications.
Satellite Contribution & Video Delivery
DVB-S/S2+/H.264 4:2:2 10-bit Decoding
- MRD 5800 Receiver/Decoder
Sencore's new MRD 5800 advanced modular receiver/decoder supports today's highest quality contribution video feeds and provides H.264, MPEG-2, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, 10-bit, and 8-bit decoding with effortless automatic detection and configuration. Field-upgradable software licensing enables a pay-as-you-grow approach to better video quality, and with full HD decoding and output up to and including 1080p60 and 3G SDI outputs, the operator can be confident that the system is truly "future-proof." The MRD 5800 offers up to eight PIDs of audio decoding to deal with the multichannel, multilingual environment of live-event coverage. The system is ideal for many types of contribution environments, including large-venue OB productions, satellite trucks, and fixed-point contribution, as well as high-end distribution in which tools such as 4:2:2 chroma sampling are in use. Now available with -48VDC and redundant AC supply options to fit more application environments. The MRD 5800 provides ASI, satellite, RF, and IP input options, including support for the tighter roll-off filters defined in the new “S2X” satellite modulation standards.
System Monitoring & MPEG Analysis
- VB330 10G Core Monitoring Blade
The VB330 probe is the flagship of Sencore's award-winning VideoBRIDGE monitoring product line. Recent advancements in network technology and increased use of IP connectivity have made the VB330 an essential tool for monitoring thousands of streams on 10GB media ports and quickly identifying issues throughout the network. Recently added features include the new OTT V2 monitoring tools which extend HLS, SmoothStreaming and MPEG-DASH capabilities with support for RTMP and subtitle tracks, and provide active OTT profile alignment tests and manifest file verification. The VB series 10G and 1G monitoring probes are further expanded at NAB 2014 with SCTE35 DPI logging features to track and monitor ad insertion queues through the entire delivery network while protecting precious ad revenue streams.
- VB7880 Objective QoE Content Extractor with HEVC
The new VB7880 decodes MPEG-2, H264, and HEVC thumbnails, and provides a unique web-browser based “remote video wall” to easily monitor the health of multiple video and audio services in one view and from any location. Video metrics and alarms allow the user to automate the monitoring of QoE across multiple services in the network.
For more information regarding Sencore, please visit http://www.sencore.com/