...including satellite and military radio test solutions, MIMO, multi-tone, group delay and wideband chirp test applications, and handheld instruments, at MILCOM 2012 (Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Booth 530), in Kissimmee, Fla., October 29 to November 1st. Join Agilent experts at this upcoming event and see...
- Custom Waveform Generation and Analysis—Complete waveform generation and analysis includes the combination of SystemVue for simulation, the MXG vector generator for playback, and the PXA with VSA for analysis of waveforms including custom OFDM, 802.11ac, SiQPSK and CPM
- RF and Microwave Handheld Test Tools—Rugged, economical 7-GHz, 13.6-GHz and 20-GHz HSA handheld spectrum analyzers simplify field test with a robust task planner for automating measurements in the field
- The lineup of 14 new FieldFox handheld microwave analyzers brings benchtop accuracy and MIL-spec durability to on-the-go applications. The compact, 6.6-pound (3.0-kg) microwave models can be configured for cable-and-antenna analysis, spectrum analysis, vector network analysis, or all-in-one capability with frequency coverage to 9, 14, 18 or 26.5 GHz
- Wireless and Cellular Protocol Testing for Aerospace/Defense—The N7109A, a 2-, 4- or 8-channel independently tuned 6GHz RF signal analyzer, leverages the multi-channel and MIMO measurement capabilities of the industry-leading Agilent 89600 VSA software. The N7109A enables fast, informative measurements for beamforming, carrier aggregation, OTA and modeling antenna patterns for existing, emerging and aerospace/defense wireless and cellular protocols
- With 10 us switching in list mode, +18 dBm output power, 160 MHz of bandwidth and unmatched linearity, level accuracy and repeatability in PXI, the M9381A PXI RF VSG is ideally suited for testing and validating public safety and military radios, wireless components and other applications requiring a best-in-class modular signal generator