- Awarded contract extension on the U.S. Air Force Command and Control System Consolidated (CCS-C) program through 2013
- Awarded a contract to provide Satellite Monitoring and Interference Detection capability to broadband gateway earth stations from ViaSat Inc.
- Announced that both shareholder derivative claims have been withdrawn by plaintiffs or dismissed by the courts without any findings against the company or its current management team, or payment of any settlement amounts
- Awarded $3 million in contracts to provide integrated ground station network support to BAE Systems' Australia
- Awarded $4.3 million contract to upgrade the Utah Test and Training Range (UTTR) Frequency Control and Analysis (FCA) system
- Honored with two supplier awards by Northrop Grumman Corporation for our work on the Global Positioning System (GPS) Next Generation Advanced Control Segment (OCX) Phase A program