...LAAD Defence & Security 2013 exhibition from April 9th through 12th, 2013, at the Riocentro exhibition centre in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
Imagery and Earth observation
- ‘In-orbit proven’ satellites Pléiades and SPOT 6, which are capable of taking high-resolution and very high-resolution images of a selected point anywhere on Earth every day
- Astrium is a world leader in design and manufacture of optical and radar Earth observation satellites, of varying resolution and provides satellite systems to a number of countries for both civil and military needs
- GO Monitor, a civil surveillance service for monitoring the daily changes of a selected site anywhere in the world, and Astrium Services’ imagery solutions, which are regularly used to monitor civil engineering structures like football stadiums
- Pierre Duquesne, Astrium’s general manager in Brazil for Geo-information services, will introduce space-based imagery solutions for Brazil and take questions from the media regarding space-based imagery services on April 10th and 11th at 3.30 pm in the meeting room on the Astrium booth (EADS, Hall 4, H50)
- Ariane 5, the most reliable launch vehicle currently in operation in the commercial market, for which Astrium is prime contractor