2017 Joint AIAA 35th ICSSC and 23rd Ka and Broadband Communications Conference
October 16th, 2017 to October 19th, 2017
|LOCATION:||Trieste, Italy (map)|
|CONTACT:||Email: email@example.com |
|DESCRIPTION:||The 23rd Ka and Broadband Communications Conference and the 35th AIAA International Communications Satellite Systems Conference (ICSSC), the two most influential technical conferences on satellite systems, will be held jointly in Trieste, Italy, on October 16 through 19th, 2017. The first day, October 16, will be devoted exclusively to the 35th ICSSC Colloquium.
The theme of the Joint conference is Commercial Space Applications: Transformation, Fusion and Competition.
The program will include:
- The 35th AIAA ICSSC Colloquium on High Throughput Satellite (HTS) Broadband Opportunities: Orbits, Architectures, Spectrum, Interference and Markets on 16 October.
- Keynote Speeches by Badri Younes, Deputy Associate Administrator for Space Communications and Navigation, NASA and Greg Wyler, Founder and Executive Chairman, OneWeb. The Keynote Speeches will be followed by a discussion Panel on the Conference theme.
- Plenary Panels:
○ Optical Technology and Systems
○ Emerging New Markets in Aviation and Autonomy
○ Disruptive Broadband Systems - NGSO and GEO HTS
- The 15th BroadSky Workshop on One more Asset for the 5th Generation
- The 4th General Assembly of the Alphasat Aldo Paraboni Propagation Experimenters (ASAPE) Group
- Speakers include representatives from around the world: ASI, CFG Engineering, ESA, Eutelsat, Inmarsat, JAXA, NASA, NICT, OneWeb, ViaSat.
- 32 technical sessions with more than 140 papers addressing most relevant topics in Broadband Satellite Communications, Navigation, and Earth Observation with Speakers from NASA, ESA, Eutelsat, Inmarsat, JAXA, ASI, CFG Engineering, NICT, OneWeb, ViaSat, and many others including technical Universities and Research Laboratories.