Many radar, test instrumentation, and wireless and satellite communications applications require Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) that must maintain receiver sensitivity over a wide range of RF input signal levels.
To address these applications, Pasternack has launched a series of 12 new input protected low noise amplifier models that exhibit low noise figure levels from 0.8 to 1.6 dB typical and can handle up to 1W of input power.
- • No Damage Up To +30 dBm CW
- • Enhancement Mode GaAs pHEMT Semiconductor Technology
- • Broad Frequency Bands Ranging From 10 MHz To 3.5 GHz
- • High Gain, Low VSWR, and Unconditional Stability
- • Integrated PIN Diode Limiter and Voltage Regulation Circuitry
- • Compact Package Outlines, Utilizing SMA Female Connectors
- • Operating Temperature Range From -40°C to +75°C-