Icaros Inc. has version 5.0 of the firm's OneButton™ Standard and Professional image processing software for unmanned aerial systems (drones) — the 5.0 release contains a significant number of major new features and hundreds of additional improvements, including a new 2D and 3D map and model viewer.
Icaros developed the OneButton family for geospatial end users to easily and automatically generate precise, fully orthorectified 2D maps and 3D models from frame-based aerial imaging systems. Originally engineered for manned aircraft sensors, the OneButton software has been modified to accommodate the unique collection conditions of unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
OneButton is application platform and sensor agnostic, and processes raster image data from small, medium, and large-format frame sensors capable of capturing visible RGB, multispectral, near-infrared, and thermal infrared data. With the new version 5.0, OneButton continues to be the easiest-to-use image processing product on the market. The following new features and capabilities are found in version 5.0:
Provides both traditional and true orthomosaics
- Maintain original pixel values for multi-spectral and thermal analysis(traditional)
- Creates composite imagery for urban areas and tall structures(true)
Provides new viewer capabilities
- View 2D and 3D outputs such as orthomosaics, point clouds, and photo meshes
- Create fly-through videos
- Generate contour lines from GeoTiff terrain models
- Label features and control the appearance of you maps and models
- Add other georeferenced data as layers for reference
Continues to be the most scalable
- No restrictions on image size and project size
- Checkpoint restart
- Industry leading performance / processing speed
Numerous other additional improvements including
- Support for all the major sensors (multispectral, thermal),
- All industry standard output formats (e.g., big tiff)
- Higher levels of ASPRS accuracy
- Higher quality of feature extraction
The Professional Edition is now much easier to use with release 5.0. Professional Edition extends the Standard Edition with quality enhancement tools for more refined, professional results. It includes an innovative and easy-to-use photogrammetric dashboard giving you fine tuning control over the photogrammetric process. Other tools in the Professional Edition let users enhance output results.
Current users of OneButton™ Standard and Professional editions can download and install the latest version from the following link: https://www.icaros.us/ob-software. New OneButton software clients qualify for a free trial to use for 30 days from the following link: https://www.icaros.us/onebutton/ for Standard and https://www.icaros.us/onebuttonpro/ for the Professional edition.
OneButton creates a complete image processing workflow for aerial image data and can front-end both GIS and analytics workflows to enable customers to solve challenging problems related to everything from agriculture and forestry to utilities and city planning. It is highly customizable to meet the needs of specific vertical market applications.
OneButton automatically processes raw raster imagery with onboard GPS/IMU data to stitch the individual scenes together into seamless, color-balanced orthomosaics meeting photogrammetric precision and quality standards. Outputs include digital elevation models (DEMs), true color 3D point clouds, and multispectral mosaics – all ready for ingestion directly into GIS and analytics software environments.