With Satellite 2019 on the near horizon Newtec is ramping up their products and expertise to share and will be at booth 1701.
The Newtec team will be sharing their entire portfolio of products and solutions, latest innovations and live demonstrations.
Categorized as Solutions Newtec will be sharing information about:
- GEO/MEO/LEO: Prepared for multi-orbit strategies: advances in space reflected on the ground.
- 5G: Concrete steps towards 5G with evolved architecture, enhanced scalability and live validation.
- Mobile Backhaul: An innovative solution described as 'best in class' performance, scalability, Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE).
- Mobility Meets Efficiency: Tests the limits of High Throughput Satellites (HTS) on land, at sea, and in the air.
- Government and Defense: Embraces the complexity of global GovDef networks.
- Broadcast: Satellite and OTT are a good match.
Newtec's New Products:
- NEW Newtec Dialog® R2.2: Fueling Orchestrated Service Delivery
- Complete DVB-S2X wideband modem portfolio:
- NEW MDM2510: Supports the enterprise digital transformation – anywhere
- NEW SMB3310: Highest performance DVB-S2X satellite modem board on the market
- NEW MDM5010: Supplies the answer to the market's ever increasing throughput demand
The products demonstrated will assist as you plan, optimize and implement:
- Newtec's Satellite Network Calculator
- Quota Manager
- Newtec Dialog Network Management System
These products enable you to
- Unleash the efficiency, performance and potential of your network.
- Calculate the required space capacity in seconds instead of days
- Thomas Van den Driessche, CEO, he will moderate the panel discussion on Factoring 5G into the Future of Satellite Service Providers. Wednesday, May 8, at 9:30 am – 10:30 am in Room 147.
- Jo De Loor, VP Market Development, he will join the discussion on OTT and Streaming Digital Media Services. Tuesday, May 7, at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm in Room 150.
Additionally, Newtec will soon be publishing a newsletter with industry insights as they continue to enter a new era of connectivity.