[SatNews] AfricaCom 2014, the region’s largest end-to-end networking and infrastructure event, will play host for the 17th consecutive year to key players in the digital economy in Africa.
GlobalTT will be among those in attendance featuring their latest solutions, products and services.
The satellite operator will be presenting their satellite solutions for Enterprise, including solutions for prepayment, monitoring, diagnostics, analysis, as well as their reporting and application performance management Web-Interface, and debugging platform:
- Internet satellite connectivity
- A solution for all complex inquiry
- Fixed satellite VSAT (4.5m to 90cm)
- Vehicle satellite (std-by and SOTM) + Transportable
- Offshore & Maritime
- WIFI long range network(1.2 Km)
- WIMAX solution (20 Km)
- Point to point LAN to LAN IP(10 km)
- Back-up subscription
- Fail-Over Load balancing
- Video and audio contributions
- Specific design satellite and Video-IP autonomous Drones
Visit Booth P5 to meet with the GlobalTT team from November 11 to 13 at AfricaCom 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa, at the Cape Town International Convention Center.
For more information, please visit the GlobalTT infosite