[Satnews] Recent reports suggest that the worldwide broadband access market reached a record level exceeding $12 billion.
With Asia leading the way with lower-cost devices and inexpensive wireless networks accessibility, communications is now integrated with real-time information for quicker decision making. As such, this explosive growth is also fueling and transforming the way businesses create value through big data and intelligence in this space.
As every CIO is tasked with digitization—not only from delivery and time to market but also increase productivity, boost efficiency, enhance cybersecurity, strengthen privacy, and lastly business agility. To fully harness and reap benefits from evolving and ever-changing, IT innovations require clear and precise prioritization and reorganization.
CommunicAsia2016 Summit will gather more than 160 industry experts onboard to deliver and uncover winning strategies and implementations that you can adapt and learn from for your business operations. Hear keynotes, panels and showcases with in-depth technical solutions and ideas to ease your business and drive growth—all occurring from May 31 to June 3, 2016.
- Visionary Address by Gerd Leonhard, Futurist, CEO and Author on Global Digital Transformation
- Two Showcases, Eight Roundtables, 17+ Panel Discussions + Case Studies under one roof
- Three Site Visits to the National Super Computing Centre (NSCC), FusionWorld and Encompass Teleport Center
- Three Masterclasses on Enterprise App, Cybersecurity, and IoT Smart Cities
Welcome Mr Gabriel Lim, CEO of Media Development Authority and CEO (Designate) of Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) at the Morning Plenary on June 1, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. He will unveil game-changing innovations that can transform and accelerate the ICT and media industries of tomorrow.
Do not miss hearing live from Director of Cyber Security Agency Singapore (CSA)Lim Soon Chia, who will be giving a welcome address on June 2, 2016, at the Cybersecurity Track. He will delve into the key threats and latest trends of cybersecurity risks and challenges, both from enterprise and national level.
Other confirmed speakers include...
- Dr. Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab, CEO, Cybersecurity Malaysia
- Thomas Van den Driessche, Chief Commercial Officer, Newtec
- Ben Wark, Regional Director – Digital & IoT, Brightstar Corporation
- Andrew Burdall, Vice President - Strategic Business Development, Speedcast
- Ville Kulmala, Chairman, Mobile Monday Thailand