[SatNews] Join the Middle East's highest profile gathering of MILSATCOM professionals—on the 6th of April, 2014, at the St. Regis, Sadiyaat Island, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Presented will be commercial solutions for real-world MILSATCOM projects. Here are five reason to attend the Milsatcom Middle East 2014 event...
- Discuss your top MILSATCOM issues—With comprehensive conference sessions, get all your questions answered on the latest policies, commercial solutions and how to implement them in your project / agency.
- Understand latest trends, products and services—Delegates will get to see, touch and test the latest MILSATCOM products and services that is critical to your mission's success at the mini expo organized concurrently.
- Meet industry thought leaders and regional decision makers—Learn from industry visionaries and leaders, led by UAE Armed Forces and other regional military, security and government agencies and more to come.
- Carefully researched conference topics - zero sales pitches—The Milsatcom conference program is carefully researched. Regional case studies, project reports, technology innovation, ROI and several other relevant topics are all lined up.
- Co-located with Global Aerospace Summit—This year Milsatcom Middle East will be co-located with the Global Aerospace Summit giving you the opportunity to network with an influential group of international and regional space and satellite decision makers and experts.
To learn more, or to register, access http://www.milsatcom.me/