[SatNews] Informa Telecoms & Media is proud to host the second annual VSAT Latin America event, taking place on April 29th and 30th, 2014, in São Paulo, Brazil—development of the conference agenda is underway, and now is your chance to help shape the discussions for 2014!
Phenomenally successful in its first year, VSAT Latin America 2014 will bring together leading satellite operators, systems integrators and ground segment providers, VSAT service providers, analysts, regulators and key enterprise & end user players from across the Latin America region, covering the VSAT market in detail with a mix of presentations and panel debates. VSAT Latin America 2014 will feature 40+ speakers from across the entire VSAT ecosystem.
Do you have valuable experience within VSAT technology or services that you would like to share? If you represent a VSAT service provider, VSAT end user, association or regulator and would like to play a key role in defining the direction of the industry’s premier event, please submit your proposal to Caroline Hicks today—email@example.com.
Topics to be discussed so far include:
- The impact of HTS & Ka-band on the VSAT industry in Latin America
- Maximizing the opportunities for VSAT in the Cellular & Wireless Backhaul market
- Exploring the satellite broadband opportunity – Corporate/Enterprise focus
- How the growth of VSAT mobility services globally manifesting in Latin America?
- Examining the role of VSAT in assisting national schemes to bridge the digital divide
- Assessing recent changes in regulation: Ka-band VSAT licensing
- How have regulation changes impacted the capacity for foreign investment in the Latin American satellite industry?
- Vertical market focused case studies: Mining, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Energy, Banking, Enterprise, Retail, Defence & Government
Please feel free to take this opportunity to submit your ideas for inclusion in the conference and help shape the agenda.
Learn more at: http://latinamerica.vsatevent.com/#!