AFCEA International and George Mason University are hosting the annual Critical Issues in C4I Symposium, which will bring academia, industry and government/military together to address important issues in C4I technology and systems R&D.
This event will take place at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, from May 18th through the 19th. Featured keynotes include...
- Dr. Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google, on the "Challenges of Innovation"
- Mr. Ben Gibson, President, SyrRoc Systems, regarding the "Impact of Failure to Innovate"
- Lieutenant General (Ret) Rhett A. Hernandez, West Point Cyber Chair to the Army Cyber Institute, to present "Increasing Operational Effectiveness through Innovation"
- Lieutenant General Arnold W. Bunch, Jr., Military Deputy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, to discuss "Bending the Cost Curve"
The session topics include
- The current state of C4I
- New C4ISR and Operational Implications
- Cyber Technologies and Intelligence
- Impact of Failure to Innovate
- Innovation Building on Commercial Technologies
- How Cyber Concerns Impact C4I Innovation
- Improving IT Infrastructure Performance and Agility
- How to innovate in a constrained environment
- Agile IT Acquisition
For further information, please visit this direct organization event link...