For 2017, the Space Foundation will again offer Country in Focus panels at the 33rd Space Symposium, including a panel discussion on Space in Australia, which will be moderated by Brett Biddington AM, Principal, Biddington Research Pty Ltd, Chief Executive, IAC Adelaide, and the panelists will include:
- David Ball, Executive Consultant, Envista Pty Ltd
- Professor Russell Boyce, Chair for Space Engineering, University of New South Wales - Canberra
- Naomi Mathers, Ph.D., Industry Liaison Engineer, ANU Advanced Instrumentation and Technology Centre
- Peter Nikoloff, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Nova Group
- Shaun Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Shoal Group
The 33rd Space Symposium is slated for April 3-6 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorao, USA. Widely regarded as the most significant global space industry conference, the Space Symposium annually attracts thousands of participants from dozens of countries, including the world's top decision makers from civil, military, government, commercial and academic institutions.
The 33rd Space Symposium will also feature discussion of emergent space technology, a New Generation Space Leaders track, a Technical Track, plus more than 160 displays of the world's latest space technology, products and services in the Boeing Exhibit Center and Boeing Exhibit Center Pavilion.