The "Global Space Based C4ISR Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends and Challenges (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Space-based platforms constitute the smallest share of all the platforms, such as Land and Air. However, this segment is the second fastest growing segment and is expected to reach US$18 billion by 2020.
Currently, the U.S. is the pioneer and leader in space-based platforms; however, other countries, such as South Korea and Japan, are also investing in this extremely vital sector of the future. For better surveillance and faster response time, interest in Geospatial Systems has been growing fast among the countries. These systems are one of the most developed products of this platform type and will lead the growth in space platforms in the years to come.
As per a recent survey, end-user organizations are interested in live streaming of video for situational awareness to explore and analyze the process.
Cubic solutions is one such company that offer real-time full motion video based on cloud computing software. The company has acquired DTECH, GATR Technologies and TeraLogic to ramp up business in the market. DTECH brings its modular and miniaturized Internet-on- the-move capability while the GATR is the only provider of inflatable satellite communication (SATCOM) antenna solutions whose unique inflatable antenna technology enables portability, low cost of ownership, reliability in extreme environments and ease of setup TeraLogic, an industry standard in US intelligence community, renders video management solutions.
- March 2018: Leidos in talks with US Army for a potential five year USD 230 million task order for the army prototype and integrate technologies
- February 2018: Cubic Strengthens C4ISR Business with Acquisition of MotionDSP
- November 2017: BAE has been awarded a $12.8 million DARPA contract to design a testbed for development of space warfare command and control systems
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Space Based C4Isr Market Segmentation, by Type
7. Global Space Based C4Isr Market Segmentation, by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
The Boeing Company
CACI International Inc
BAE Systems Plc
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdrfm5/global?w=4