[Satnews] Advantech Wireless will present details of its award winning Adaptive Satellite Access Technology - A-SAT-IITM and Second Generation GaN based SSPAs systems at the Satellite 2016 Exhibition and Conference that takes place this week at the Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland.
Advantech Wireless’ subject matter experts will give two technology presentations at the Innovation Theater located on the exhibit floor (Booth 150).
- Wednesday, March 9, 11:30am to 12:00pm - Revolutionizing Second Generation GaN Technology, presented by Cristi Damian, VP Business Development at Advantech Wireless. In this session, Advantech Wireless will discuss the latest developments of using Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology for solid state power amplifiers, new applications and new markets. This unique technology enables a wide variety of commercial and military applications, from Ultra HD TV transmission, SATCOM-on-the-move, internet access for aircraft passengers, and SATCOM manpack terminals.
- Wednesday, March 9. 2:00 to 2:30pm - Demystifying VSAT communications using multiple waveforms, presented by John Landovskis, Vice President PLM & Business Development, VSAT & Modem Products. This unique satellite solution dynamically adapts to multiple applications to minimize and automate network operation, optimize the use of the satellite resources, de-risk product capital expenditure and obsolescence, and provide best user experience.
Advantech Wireless experts are taking part in a number of speaking sessions throughout the Satellite 2016 conference, including:
- Steve Richeson, Senior Vice President of Global Sales & Business Development will be speaking at the conference The Problems and Perils of Ultra HD on Tuesday, March 8, 10:45 am to 12:00 pm in room Baltimore 3-5.
- Assaf Cohen, General Manager of VSAT Business Unit will be joining the session From Voice to Dominant Data: Satellite Mobile Backhaul on Tuesday, March 8, 1:45 to 3:00pm in room Annapolis 1-2.
- Anderson Markiewicz, Director Sales Brazil, will be speaking at the session Ultra HD in Central & South America - Are the Economic Conditions in Place for Mainstream Adoption? on Wednesday, March 9, 9:45 to 11:00am in room Annapolis 3-4.
- Cristi Damian, Vice President Business Development, will be joining the session Powering the International News Force - SNG Technology for Ultra-Mobile Journalism around the World on Wednesday, March 9, 2:15 to 3:15 pm, room Baltimore 1-2.
Visit Advantech Wireless booth no. 717 on the exhibit floor and outdoor booth no. OE18. To schedule a meeting please visit: AdvantechWireless.com/satellite2016