[SatNews] Cinegy will showcase version 10 of its 4k IP Based Solutions, Cinegy Multiviewer, Cinegy Route and Cinegy Live at IBC 2014.
Deploying an IP-based Ethernet video infrastructure is a necessary choice for broadcasters seeking to cut costs and prepare for new formats such as 4K. IP infrastructures transport video data over Ethernet networks rather than via SDI switches and cables, offering significant scalability and cost advantages.
Cinegy Multiviewer v10 enables broadcasters and production houses to monitor streams from satellites, camera feeds, playout devices and other sources locally and remotely. Key Features:
- Decodes streams for viewing into custom layouts
- Robust analysis and alert system detecting signal problems as they occur
- Runs on commodity IT servers or workstations
Cinegy Route v10 provides the essential building block for IP-based infrastructures, delivering a centralized directory for discovering and securing high volumes of programming streams. Key Features
- 4K/HD/SD support of MPTS and SPTS Multicast Streams
- Directory Services for tracking and exposing streams
- Task-based client interfaces for easy operations
- In-place stream decoding for instant previews
- Integration to all Cinegy tools to provide routing and switching
- Never have to enter a URL into a client again…
Cinegy Live v10 allows a modern broadcast infrastructure to fulfill the increasing requirements of mixing and cutting of professional broadcast formats and sources. Key features:
- Simple drag and drop of sources to PREVIEW or ON AIR.
- File based graphic overlays.
- External audio input for line-in or voice-over mics
- Real-time HD / SD up and down conversion.
- 4K / SDI / HDSDI / File / IP mixed source inputs and outputs
To learn more about Cinegy 4k IP-based broadcast solutions, please visit Cinegy at IBC 2014 on booth 7.A30.
The Cinery infosite may be accessed at http://cinegy.com