[SatNews] Compliance with the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a key to successful business.
Businesses need to avoid costly fines and penalties through compliance with, and an understanding of, ITAR. An ITAR/EAR Beyond The Basics Seminar will be conducted on July 9th and 10th in San Diego by ASDEvents. The topics Include:
- How the Export Control Reform Initiative Will Change the ITAR
- Export Control Reform Background/Status of USML Rewrite
- How the Transition Plan and Paragraph (x) Affects Your Agreements and Licenses
- Review of the USML Categories VI, VII, VIII, XIII, XX
- How to Classify the New 600 Series on the CCL
- Defining Specially Designed:The Catch-and-Release Approach
- The New Definitions: How to Interpret and Use Them
- Overview of the Licensing Exceptions & New County Groups
- Strategic Trade Authorization (STA)
- Reexports and Recordkeeeping
- Getting Started in SNAP-R
- Staying Compliant with the New Regulations
The seminar will be held at the Residence Inn, San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter.
"The small group discussions are an extremely effective learning tool. The exercises and small class size are a major plus that keeps us coming back to attend ECS seminars."—Director of Export Compliance, Northrop Grumman
"The venues are always conducive to learning and the quality of instructors as former State Department Licensing Officers is unparalleled."—Program Manager, Military Systems Group
For additional information, access this infopage.