[Satnews] Space Tech Expo announces the initial line-up of speakers and topics confirmed for the Space Tech Expo Conference (May 24 - 25 2016, Pasadena, California).
The two-day conference runs alongside the Expo and will feature contributions from leaders of the International space industry. The conference will examine how military and government organizations can deliver space missions by working closely with the commercial sector to leverage the latest innovative technologies and business models. The conference offer a close look into the rapidly evolving space-to-space market and specific sessions examining the wide-range of on-orbit services and emerging technologies.
Key topics for 2016 will include:
- Commercial, defense and new space – the inflection point
- Launch market trends – reusability and affordability
- Simplifying and improving ground systems architecture
- Commercializing new technologies
- Driving innovation with new space players
- Cross-sector collaboration in space situational awareness
- Enabling space-to-space commerce and on-orbit services