[SatNews] Cobham will exhibit at the the Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International’s (AUVSI) Unmanned Systems 2014 conference and trade show from May 13th through the 15th at the Orange Country Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Cobham’s booth— stand #1415—ill demonstrate products and technologies engineered to:
- Enable “Sense & Avoid” by unmanned autonomous and remotely piloted aerial vehicles
- Resiliently link control stations and unmanned systems through our antenna solutions
- Ensure cyber- & communications security and
- resiliency with our robust and encrypted datalinks
- Reduce the size, weight and power (SWaP) consumption of mission critical components
- Protect armed forces, law enforcement & HAZMAT teams through the use of our Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
These and other Cobham products are at the heart of systems used to keep people safe, improve their communication and enhance their ability to conduct missions on land and in the air. Cobham subject matter experts will be available daily during the exhibition’s open hours to discuss the contents of our exhibit with accredited members of the media as well as with customers and potential customers, suppliers and possible industrial partners.