Specifically, the company will demonstrate their CORE and Mobile CORE integrative technologies at exhibit booth #215. The company will also be demonstrating their products at the APCO show in Las Vegas from August 5-8.
The Governor’s Hurricane Conference is the nation’s largest and best attended conference focusing on hurricane planning, preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation. The GHC provides an opportunity to learn from the successes of others and identify proven best practices as well as learning what mistakes to avoid before it’s too late. GHC provides access to tried and true solutions and ideas for a wide range of hurricane-related challenges that can be put into action immediately. The primary target audience is first responders to a hurricane and other tropical weather events.
AIS will display and demonstrate its flagship products, CORE (Common Operating Radio Engine) and Mobile CORE. CORE integrates Landline, Cellular, Radio, WiFi and SATCOM in a portable, rugged enclosure supporting incident response and command and control functions. CORE, is a complete solution combining hardware, software, mobile applications, and customer-tailored workflows. It represents the state-of-the-art in interoperability systems for secure communications between multiple parties/agencies. All AIS CORE products are Band 14 capable, ready to support the FirstNet network roll out as it becomes available. Simply put, CORE saves time and lives!
Mobile CORE advantages include:
- Small footprint, easy fit into a vehicle
- Native DC power regulated for vehicle use
- No moving parts to be affected by vehicle movement
- Passively cooled for a wide range of temperatures
- Four cellular LTE Chips
- Large coverage area, secure Wi-Fi for bodycams and other devices
- Unit embedded GPS tracking
- Four cellular LTE radios on board that can hold sim cards directly in the unit or virtually from the sim library maintained in your data center.
- Remote gateway management server to monitor, configure and check in on all gateways reducing maintenance and skill set required onsite to support the units
The company's lead engineer, Shehryar Wahid, said that given the increasing threat of hurricanes and tropical storms Floridians and those on the east and gulf coasts face ,and with the fact that they seem to be growing in intensity year upon year, there is an absolute need for interoperable communications solutions that perform under the most severe of circumstances and CORE products meet the challenges faced today.