[SatNews] Adder Technology would like to welcome you to the world of high performance KVM during the upcoming NAB 2014 event in Las Vegas, Nevada, at booth SL10105.
- Experience what IP connectivity can do for your workflow—Adder will have a live demonstration at their booth featuring an end to end IP-based broadcast workflow using Adder solutions. Experience the flexibility, control and performance Adder's IP-based solutions provide in the broadcast environment.
- Studio—The Adder Studio is the first of our four part demonstration that together, shows a complete IP-based broadcast workflow. The studio will feature live presentations and product demos in front of a green screen. Together with AdderLink Infinity, the company will be integrating partner equipment that includes Stagebox and NewTek.
- Gallery—The Gallery will include video wall and an individual control station. The AdderLink Infinity solution provides you with complete flexibility in set-up with the back-up and control you need to manage live feeds. Push, extend, split, monitor and manage your content securely.
- Post-Production—The Post-Production facility will demonstrate the performance and flexibility of Adder equipment. Locate your hardware remotely and securely, adjust your setup simply and quickly. AdderLink Infinity can connect multiple sites over very large distances with single or dual link, 2560x1600 resolution at 60 FPS.
- Playout—The Adder Playout section completes our IP-based workflow. The Playout section will feature our NEW 4K extension demo providing native 4K resolution (4096x2160) and 4K UHD (3840x2160) as a DisplayPort solution.