Digital Ship returns to Korea with a one day conference taking place on October 25 during Kormarine 2017 at BEXCO in Busan, the largest International Marine, Shipbuilding, and Offshore show in Korea.
The Maritime CIO Forum at Kormarine has been developed to address the issues and trends that technology leaders face in an increasingly changing and continuously developing business environment. Staying ahead of the innovation curve, and with the digitalisation of the maritime sector at the core of this changing landscape, Digital Ship is pleased to be returning to Kormarine with their Maritime CIO Forum, where the focus is on how to harness opportunities, and how to address the challenges and questions which advances in technology are posing to our industry.
Through four key sessions and interactive panel discussions, asked will be how the industry is responding to change and investigate what technology and digital transformation can do for us.
- Session 1: The Maritime Satcom Summit
- Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
- Session 2: Managing Maritime Cyber Resilience
- A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
- Session 3: Special Focus Session - Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
- The long-term advantages and opportunities
- Session 4: The iShipping Revolution
- How big data, IoT and analytics are bringing about a shift in smart operations – and how can we harness the digitalisation of shipping to deliver innovation and opportunity
The event will include networking opportunities and a Post-Conference Reception open to all participants — speakers and Panelists will be announced soon.