Today, remote sensors have applications in fields as varied as archeology, border monitoring, hydrology and freshwater resources, oil and mineral exploration, and urban and suburban planning.
BCC Research provides an in-depth and detailed analysis of the global market for remote sensing products through its report, Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was estimated at $7.6 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow to $8.1 billion in 2014. BCC Research projects the market to reach $12.1 billion in 2019, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2 percent.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for remote sensing technologies, including four major remote sensing platforms.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Evaluate estimates of demand for remote sensing products by region, instrument by application, and platform by application.
- Review remote sensing patents, including patent abstracts, names of the inventors, and original patent assignees.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, this direct link.