As the application layer takes over the satellite value chain, multiple satellite service providers continue to move downstream to provide end-to-end solutions.
Leveraging the power of cloud computing and Big Data, data analytics is expected to add value across a range of applications. Will the drive for digitization spanning these market verticals suffice to meet industry expectations of customer demand? While the opportunity for satellite-based Big Data lies largely in the need for insight into mobile, remote and globally distributed assets, what challenges remain to be overcome?
Leveraging NSR’s industry-leading analysis of Satellite Big Data Analytics markets, this free webinar will answer the following critical questions:
- What are the business trends currently driving the market for satellite Big Data?
- What are the main applications for satellite Big Data analytics?
- Which vertical markets will drive revenue potential in the industry?
- How will the market evolve for EO and M2M/IoT-based applications?
- How much demand will emerge for key industry verticals?
- What is the revenue opportunity for satellite Big Data generate over the next decade?
Join NSR for this free webinar that will be conducted on August 6 at 10:00 a.m. EDT that will assess satellite Big Data Analytics growth potential in key markets — register for this webinar at this direct link...