In their latest report on IoT, ABI Research predicts that by 2024 there will be 24 million satellite IoT connections — learn why ABI is so optimistic about the satellite IoT market and why today is the correct time to deploy these solutions.
Join ORBCOMM on October 11 (11:00 a.m., EDT - 3:00 p.m. UTC or at 9:00 p.m. EDT, October 23 1:00 a.m. UTC) for this informative and engaging webinar where participants will learn why solution providers are increasingly incorporating satellite into their IoT deployments:
- Ensure complete coverage even in the most remote areas of the world
- Provide reliable connectivity even in extreme circumstances
- Immediately deploy solutions independent of terrestrial network infrastructure
- Protect your customer with a satellite solution that is more secure than open systems
- Deliver more ROI by leveraging the long technology life cycle of satellite infrastructure
- Reduce operational cost with efficient broadcast technology and smart terminals that minimize data transmission
This webinar will offer information for value-added resellers, distributors, solution providers, system integrators and anyone involved in the development of IoT, M2M and satellite-based solutions. Whether an established ORBCOMM VAR looking to get to the next level, or are looking to bolster offered solutions, some practical tips and fresh ideas will be the takeaways.
ORBCOMM asset tracking devices and connectivity provide the total visibility needed to enable VARs and solution providers to optimize utilization, reduce costs, enhance efficiency and more. That’s why the world's top companies trust ORBCOMM for reliable, cost-effective, easy-to-use tracking, monitoring and control.