....teleport customer contract wins signed during the first half of FY 2012. The new teleport business contracts are worth $7.5 million in additional revenue and will provide satellite communication services across Australasia and the Middle East. The $7.5 million of new teleport business contract wins during the 6 month period include:
- New contract with U.S. based partner to provide satellite communications for the Wheatstone Project off the north-west shelf of Western Australia
- New contract with partner to provide satellite communications for the Gorgon Project off the north-west shelf of Western Australia
- New contract with U.S. based aviation company to provide Teleport services
- New contract with Proactive Communications to provide satellite communications for US Government personnel in the Middle East
- New contract with global logistics company to provide satellite communications
- New contract with leading engineering and construction company to provide satellite communications for remote construction sites across Australia
The $7.5 million in new Teleport business contracts represent growth to NewSat’s existing revenue base and takes the Monthly Recurring Revenue to $2.9 million per month, up $800,000 (+38%) since December 2010.