[SatNews] EM Solutions ships the Diamond Series BUC Family. The first commercial shipments of the EM Solutions Diamond Series BUC family are underway as part of long-term supply agreements with customers including leading defence suppliers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Since their release the Diamond Series Ka-Multiband have been applauded for their capability and the low power consumption and small size of EMS’ new GaN technology is proving attractive for customers offering Ka-band services on land, aero and maritime platforms.
Available as single package integrated BUCs or stand-alone power amplifier units with separate nano BUC HUB, this new range of Ka-band Multiband GaN products can achieve output powers of up to 100W at any frequency in the Ka spectrum. This is the smallest form factor with the highest efficiency.
- 355 Series Hub
- 357 Series SSPA (16W and 25W)
- 360 Series BUC (15W and 25W)
- 322 Series BUC (40W and 80W)
What you’ll get from the Diamond Series:
- 1dB extra in linear power
- Only product that offers up to 3GHz of bandwidth in a single unit
- Up to 50 percent less DC power consumption
- Up to 50 percent lower weight
- Up to 50 percent less dimensional volume
- First to Market with GaN technology at Ka-Band for these power levels
EM Solutions’ Diamond Series will be on display at DSEI in London in September with their European Partner UR Group. Find out more about DSEI at: http://www.dsei.co.uk/