The team is on-hand to announce the spring product release of Enlighten’s Rapid Analytic Deployment and Management Framework (RADMF). The new release now incorporates operator feedback received over several years from multiple Department of Defense (DoD) customers, with more advanced tools to rapidly and efficiently meet cybersecurity mission requirements. Through the use of premium open source technology, combined with scalable commercial cloud infrastructure, Enlighten’s RADMF provides a comprehensive and accredited industry solution for many long-standing problems in cyber and big data that include the following:
- Accessibility: Makes data more accessible and usable for DoD mission partners through a new distributed query (i.e., query data across all partner platforms from a single access point), as well as shared analytics and workflows.
- Cost: Eliminates the need to buy stove-piped and point solutions with large license fees. Along with the Big Data Platform (BDP) and commercial cloud deployment, it reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared to on-premise solutions.
- Flexibility: Ingests petabytes of data in any format and performs data normalization and transformation to assist analysts.
- Portability: Deploys to enterprise, tactical, and regional environments.
- Security: Ensures data security down to cell level across all tiers, which is critical for customer downstream sharing of findings across multiple title of authority/title of command.
- Speed: Rapidly deploys the full platform in four simple UI-driven clicks or by voice command.
The platform’s advanced cyber mission tools also include inline click-to-content for packet capture (PCAP), malware analysis, Secure DevOps of analytics, machine learning, as well as artificial intelligence capabilities to assist a variety of mission use cases that include intelligence correlation and fusion. This comprehensive Enlighten solution was recently selected as the U.S. Government’s Unified Platform (UP) Prototype.