[SatNews] Held in the heart of the San Francisco financial district September 30 and October 1, the Space Foundation’s Space Technology & Investment Forum is a boutique investment conference that joins together top venture capitalists and angel investors with space industry experts who can explain the technical, legal and business issues critical to market analysis and risk assessment.
Enjoy the in-depth discussions and content rich briefings about current trends and opportunities, networking activities, private meetings and the chance to hear about ground-breaking innovations. Early confirmed speakers include:
- Chad Anderson, Managing Director, Space Angels Network
- Prof. Joanne Irene Gabrynowicz, Professor Emerita, Director Emerita, Journal of Space Law Editor-in-Chief Emerita, Visiting Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law
- Chris Lewicki, President and Chief Engineer, Planetary Resources
- Sunil Nagaraj, Vice President, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Scott Nolan, Partner, Founders Fund
- Mark Quinn, Senior Vice President & Americas Practice Leader, Willis Inspace
- Dr. Daniel J. Rasky, Director and Co-Founder, Moffett Field, Calif., Space Portal at the NASA Research Park
Space is limited for the Space Technology & Investment Forum. Request an invitation and see the complete speaker list at http://www.SpaceTechForum.com/. Invitations are non-transferable.