With the Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition only three weeks away, this 3-day program features more than 35 key presentations discussing the latest topics on SATCOM.
The presentations will include SATCOM for governmental use, the SATCOM AoA in the US, the renewal of European programs and how emerging markets are satisfying their MILSATCOM requirements, transforming MilsatCom with commercial technologies, evolution of protected resilient SatCom, TNS and HTS, Wideband Global SatCom, allied partnerships and interoperability and so much more.
Confirmed new speakers include...
- Panelist, Day Two: Dr. Daniel Hannan, Senior Space Policy Analyst, US Department of Defence OSD Space Policy
- Speaker, Day One: Hermann Ludwig Moeller, Head of Institutional and European Programs Office, European Space Agency
- Speaker, Day One: Holger Lueschow, Program Manager Satellite Communication and Project Officer Radio Spectrum, Capability, Armament & Technology, European Defence Agency
The 2016 event agenda features international presentations from... UK MoD, US Department of Defence, Brazilian Air Force, NATO NCIA, Department of National Defence Canada, Italian MoD, Danish Defence Command, Joint Staff, Hungarian Defence Forces, European Space Agency, Belgian Defense, New Zealand Defence Force, US Air Force, DISA, DGA France, Norwegian Defence Logistics Association, US Marine Corps Forces for Europe and Africa, plus many more.
Two new exhibitors have also been confirmed—Satcube and SCISYS.
Two interactive workshops:
- A: Architecting Space Systems, hosted by The Aerospace Corporation
- B: The Low Earth Orbit Small Satellite Constellation Revolution, hosted by Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd.
To learn more and to register for this informative event, please select this direct link...