[SatNews] Dalet Digital Media Systems has announced the availability of AmberFin 10.4.
The new update expands the versatility of the AmberFin multi-format transcode platform by adding support for new operating systems (OS), easier handling of closed captions, and enhanced codec processing that further improves interoperability. The new Dalet AmberFin version 10.4 features include:
- Better Avid DNxHD Support – AmberFin 10.4 will re-wrap DNxHD among MOV, MXF OP1a and MXF OP-Atom without transcoding, accelerating Avid workflows.
- Closed Captions Made Easy – Users can now insert captions during transcode, even when doing temporal conversion.
- Extended AVC Intra Support – As with most formats, there are a few different variations - AmberFin 10.4 features a new decoder that enhances the interoperability of AVC Intra.
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Support – AmberFin Version 10.4 will offer full support of Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- Customers with current support contracts can upgrade at any time by contacting their local representative or Dalet support.
Attendees can see the new Dalet AmberFin 10.4 platform along with other Dalet solutions at IBC on stand 8.B77.
For additional information, please visit http://www.dalet.com/