Upcoming from 12 - 13 September, 12 to 13 is ASDEvent's Tactical Communications Summit in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.
This event will focus on advancing network capabilities by delivering enhanced C4ISR and information dominance to the current and future Warfighter. The Summit will look to strengthen reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime and anywhere to support situational awareness and operational flexibility at the tactical edge.
Topics to be covered at the 2018 Summit:
- Facilitating secure and resilient communications for commanders in expeditionary environments
- Enabling Warfighter readiness through the increase of intuitive communication devices at the tactical edge
- Integrating sustainable tactical communications systems to ensure operational dominance
- Enabling Warfighter superiority and information dominance across the Army Enterprise
- Developing emerging technologies to secure robust tactical networks and improve expeditionary operations
- Ensuring the Warfighter's ability to communicate from long distances anytime and anywhere in austere environments
- Advancing C2 architecture to maintain and secure tactical communications between the Warfighter and mission command
- Developing a simplified network to assist the Warfighter from anywhere in the battlespace
- Shaping the Army's tactical communications to ensure readiness now and in the future