Newtec invites attendees to visit their booth (2001) at Satellite 2017 to see the firm's products and to speak with their team of experts (product managers, market directors, support engineers, account managers,...) to obtain answers on how the company's solutions can help business goals be reached...
What's on show at the Newtec booth...
Next steps in satellite modems for the future:
- NEW Complete DVB-S2X wideband modem portfolio:
- optimally matching the variety of market and application requirements
- can be easily mixed in a single satellite network
- NEW DVB-S2X wideband IP Satellite Modem (MDM2210):
- high throughput 100 Mbps receive / 5 Mbps transmit, high number of TCP sessions (2000)
- advanced networking
- wideband up to 500 Mbaud
- DVB-S2X efficiency
- The NEW release of Dialog 2.1 includes:
- hub portfolio for small to multi-service HTS and Global networks
- each hub provides flexibility and modularity facilitating the growth of networks and the addition of services (low initial cost, pay-as-you-grow)
With the recent surge in technological advancements such as High Throughput Satellites (HTS), Newtec would like to explain how HTS services can be monetized through the reduction of business risk and by diversifying revenue streams.
- Newtec speakers at the conference
- Cultivating New Market Opportunities on the Ground (March 6, 2017), with Bart Van Poucke, VP Product Management
- How Teleports Compete in a GEO-MEO-LEO, HTS and Fibered World (March 7, 2017), with Thomas Van den Driessche, CEO
- Delivering Critical Mass through Standardization (March 7, 2017), with Thomas Van den Driessche, CEO