[SatNews] The international oil and gas industry is continuously challenged by meeting production targets, ensuring safety and the respect of the environment.
Based on this, SMi has announced that its 3rd annual M2M for Oil & Gas conference will occur from April 29th through the 30th, 2015, in London, U.K. This conference will explore how fast and easy access to reliable information, is pivotal to enable senior members of upstream and downstream oil and gas companies to appropriately focus on accurate decision-making and will provide insight into how underlying wireless communications can connect from remote, adverse locations to the control room. Furthermore, this event will shed light on the assessment of transmission pipelines, the harnessing of technological advancements and will offer attendees invaluable knowledge on how to meet high security and efficiency standards.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Gain real-time visibility of all equipment and assets
- Deploy financial resources and investment more intelligently
- Respond promptly and more decisively to problems with remote assets in the digital oilfield
- Manage risks from supply and value chain disruptions using modelling and planning techniques
- Understand real-time systems solutions for present and future oil and gas exploration
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Abraham Joseph, Managing Director, IOT Insights
- Petrus Gomes de Figureido e Silva, E & P IT Consultant, Spassau Tecnologia c/o Petrobras
- Pasquale Silvestro, Partner, Tonucci & Partners
- Santosh Singh, Senior Economic Analyst, Afren plc
- Fivos Spathopoulos, Senior Geologist, Amerada Hess Gas Ltd
- Steve Lee, Managing Director, Stevenson Astrosat
To register for this event, email email@example.com